Anyone Know a place where it's not that expensive. I talked to Rex Payne and he said he charged $400.
Anyone Know a place where it's not that expensive. I talked to Rex Payne and he said he charged $400.
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
They're few and far between. Compared to what I've heard from urban areas & other states, $400 is a fairly decent deal.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Some people in school has said that there is people in norton and wise that teaches it for between $100-$250
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Why can't you get it at school?
I'm able to get my license in July and where I heldback and am 9th grade they dont offer the class to freshman so i really didnt wanna wait longer than i have to...
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
So you've not had the classroom part yet? I don't think Rex Payne offers the book part, I thought he only did the driving part.
yea what he told me is that he charges $200 for the book part and $200 for the driving.
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
you gonna get ya a 92 blazer mang?!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
coeburn high school...im accident free...well, except for that one mailbox
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
coeburn high school...im accident free...well, except for that one mailbox
[/ QUOTE ]
I took Drivers-Ed last year in P.E. 10 (included it with the class), and although I did go through it, I've yet to actually complete the learners-permit deal, so I'm 16 years old and have yet to even get my learners! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Really no need to drive yet, though.. the bus goes right by my house, so I just use that as my transportation. (And no, putting up with the kids on there isn't exactly the best thing in the world, but hey, everything in life has consequences!) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks